CORSAIR (C10) - WILDFIRE WHISKEY
ABOUT CORSAIR WILDFIRE WHISKEY
Wildfire is our very first “grain to glass” whiskey, with barley grown, malted and smoked at our Bell’s Bend farm just outside of Nashville, TN. This whiskey is 100% hickory smoked, giving it a unique smoke flavor profile and smooth mouthfeel. Introduced in 2015, Wildfire has quickly become one of our most popular whiskeys. Corsair never uses artificial flavors or colors, achieving superior flavor and color through quality malts, unique smoking processes, innovative distillation and small barrel maturation.
2018 Wizards of Whiskey: Gold
2018 World of Whiskey: Silver
2017 Wizards of Whiskey: Gold
2017 Berlin International Spirits Competition: Gold
2016 American Craft Spirits Association: Silver
2013 American Distilling Institute: Best in Category
Hickory smoke is most commonly associated with a good Southern barbecue, whose flavors are fully expressed in this whiskey. Light smoke, caramel, and butterscotch come forward on the nose. On the palate the overall flavor is of smoky barbecue; savory with surprising hints of spice and a full bodied, rich mouthfeel. This whiskey is excellent as a sipper and gives a savory spin to classic cocktails.
750ml / Proof: 100 / 6btl/cs
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.