CORSAIR (C20) - OATRAGE WHISKEY
ABOUT CORSAIR OATRAGE WHISKEY
51% malted oatmeal, 27% malted barley and 22% coffee malt (heavily toasted malted barley) are combined to make a surprising and robust whiskey aged in new American Oak 15 gallon and 30 gallon casks. While the use of malted oats is not common in the whiskey world due to its inefficiency at generating alcohol, it is common in beer production because of its ability to impart massive taste and produce a thick, creamy texture. Everything about this whiskey is big and bold, from mouthfeel, to the palate to the proof!
2017 Wizards of Whiskey: Gold
2017 Berlin International Spirits Competition: Gold
2015 Tastings (BTI): Silver
As with an oatmeal stout, this spirit is dominated by the creamy, smooth texture that oatmeal imparts. The roasted malted barley we use helps balance out the oat notes, providing robust chocolate and fall fruit flavors. Combined the two grains work together to produce a roasted coffee and cocoa palate with mild cinnamon and spice on the nose.
750ml / Proof: 100 / 6btl/cs
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.