CORSAIR (A40) - BARRELED GIN
ABOUT CORSAIR BARRELED GIN
Barrel aged gin has become increasingly popular with Corsair leading revival of this style of Gin. Like our unaged gin, we distill in small batches using a vapor basket system, however there is a slightly different botanical medley to ensure a flavor profile that plays well with our aging process. We rest the resulting gin in our used spiced rum barrels to impart vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and wood to the finished product.
2019 World Gin awards: Gold, Best American Matured Gin
2016 American Distilling Institute: Silver
2016 American Craft Spirits Association: Bronze
2014 San Francisco Spirits Competition: Silver
2013 50 Best: Double Gold
2013 American Distilling Institute: Best in Class, Gold
Classic gin forward nose evolves into a spice medley of cinnamon, clove, and coriander. Anise, black licorice, clove hit the palate initially but give way to vanilla and rum notes before a clean dry finish.
750ml / Proof: 92 / 6btl/cs
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.