CORSAIR (A30) - AMERICAN GIN
ABOUT CORSAIR AMERICAN GIN
We craft our gin in small batches using a vapor basket system instead of boiling/maceration common in other gins. A vapor system allows a truer flavor to come through because the botanicals go through an extraction process rather than a cooking process. By using this we can impart a much lighter, crisper botanical medley – resulting in a citrus forward, highly mixable gin.
2017 American Craft Spirits Association: Bronze
2014 50 Best: Double Gold
2013 50 Best: Gold
2010 San Francisco Spirits Competition: Gold
Balanced blend of citrus, juniper, cardamom, and cucumber on the nose. Cucumber peel and Fareast spices coming through on the palate with a hint of mint at the back. Finishes with a crisp, light but long citrus and spice.
750ml / Proof: 88 / 6btl/cs
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.