CORSAIR (A01) STOCK THE BAR BASKET
ABOUT THE STOCK THE BAR BASKET
At Corsair we make every kind of spirit a home bar needs. This basket allows you to stock you’re entire bar with one easy purchase with the added bonus of FREE Triple Smoke, and FREE Shipping!
1.) ABOUT CORSAIR TRIPLE SMOKE - Whisky Advocate’s Artisan Whiskey of the Year - The whiskey that put us on the map. We use three individually smoked malts (cherrywood from Wisconsin, beechwood from Germany, and peat from Scotland) to craft this deep and complex American single-malt whiskey. Using 3 distinct smokes provides consistent and balanced smoke from nose to the palate and throughout the finish.
2.) ABOUT CORSAIR DARK RYE - 61% Malted rye, 4% malted chocolate rye, and 35% malted barley make up the grain bill of this rich, delicious whiskey. Unlike many other rye whiskeys, we do not use corn to fill up our grain bill, choosing instead malted barley which means Corsair Dark Rye is technically both a rye whiskey and a malt whiskey. This produces exceptionally smooth rye whiskey with chocolate, coffee, and spice instead of green notes common in most ryes.
3.) ABOUT CORSAIR VANILLA BEAN VODKA - Corsair’s Vanilla Bean Vodka is simply ultra-pure vodka steeped with whole Madagascar vanilla beans for three weeks. We never add sugars or coloring to any of our products, leaving this vodka savory and balanced between sweet and dry. Perfect for mixing and controlling calorie count.
4.) ABOUT CORSAIR SPICED RUM - Aged in small new American Oak casks (15 and 30 gallon) with a medley of spices that produce a dry, vanilla and fall spice note forward rum. This rum is perfect for the traditional basics (Daiquiris, Cuba Libre, etc) or complex mixed cocktails.
5.) ABOUT CORSAIR AMERICAN GIN - We craft our gin in small batches using a vapor basket system instead of boiling/maceration common in other gins. A vapor system allows a truer flavor to come through because the botanicals go through an extraction process rather than a cooking process. By using this we can impart a much lighter, crisper botanical medley – resulting in a citrus forward, highly mixable gin.
6.) ABOUT CORSAIR BARRELED GIN - Barrel aged gin has become increasingly popular with Corsair leading revival of this style of Gin. Like our unaged gin, we distill in small batches using a vapor basket system, however there is a slightly different botanical medley to ensure a flavor profile that plays well with our aging process. We rest the resulting gin in our used spiced rum barrels to impart vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and wood to the finished product.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.